I am thankful for this guy….
I am thankful for Catherine’s six year old sense of humor…
“Mom, do you want to play “Blend-in” Bridge? (London Bridge)
“Are you guys watching “Pirates of Your Favorite Band” again? (Pirates of the Caribbean..hee hee)
“Bone yard looks full today, huh?” (as we were driving by a cemetery!)
I am thankful for Tween Caveboy’s newfound desire to keep his long shiny locks healthy and clean. I'm also thankful he's become an amazing Zombie Killer.
(I hate flaming zombies...)
I am thankful for Rae Ann @ Critical Mass for tagging me to share 7 things you may not know about me. (hope you don’t need therapy after this…)
1. Balloons freak me out. I can’t be around them. My kids, however, enjoy using them as instruments of torture on me. (Don't even try to make a balloon animal around me...I will go postal on you...It won't be pretty...)
2. I think clowns are a menace to society.
3. I love pumpkins. (this may have something to do with the fact that I grew up in Circleville, OH…home of the world’s largest Pumpkin Festival…)
Baby Boos are my favorites!
5. I LOVE Halloween! (I even own a Halloween shop, Black Crow Boutique! I will tell you all about it very soon…some of the giveaway items are from my shop…)
7. I love to watch Ghost Hunters with the Tween Caveboy.
If you want this meme, grab it and enjoy!
I am grateful for Debra at Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History & Ashley Amazing for sharing this awesome award with me!
Thank you, ladies! You know I love you! I suck with a capital S at giving out awards, so everyone who reads this today, please share in my love and post this on your blog!
I am grateful for Noah’s Mommy at Project Mommyhood for including me in her 10 Blog Reads! That rocks my socks off!
I am grateful to Misadventurous Mommy and her giveway that I won! Woo Hoo! (very special to me because of Chilly's heart situation!)
I am grateful to all of you for reading this cranky post of mine!
p.s. My frown is now upside down:)