Monday, November 8, 2010

Bring It On 45th Year! I'm Ready!



Ok 45th year....I'm ready for you...Throw me your wrinkles, body aches and inability to read fine print...I'm NOT afraid of you.  So what if my brain makes it to the coffee pot before my body does?  Who cares if I can't remember why I'm standing in the family room?  I got kids who can tell me what I'm doing there.  So HA! I don't even care that my hormones are making me look like the bearded lady from the carnival!  I say Bring It!  


And while we're at it, Ms. 45th Year, I don't care if you think I'm middle aged or almost 50...I can still win the age game at the county fair and come home with a ginormous stuffed animal...so boo-yah!  (completely due to my great gene pool from the parents...) 


I welcome you and embrace you, Ms. 45!  Whether you bring me age spots, forgetfulness or saggy body parts...I'm all in!  Just don't bring me balloons or clowns...{{{shudder}}}  That would be just plain mean...


Peace Out...


21 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you :)

Randi Troxell said...

sorry i couldn't give ya birthday wishes till now.. away from the computer all wkend...

so...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday, Dawn!

Annie said...

Happy birthday! The secret to youth...aside from great genes, is a great attitude. I don't know about you, but I like myself more now that I'm in my forties than I did in my twenties.

Have a terrific day!

Tom said...

Happy Birthday. 45 is stil way young. Your personality and your blog give off a mid 20's vibe so don't sweat it.

Kim said...

Happy birthday! Age is just a state of mind . . . at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Kelly said...

Hope you celebrate big! You deserve it.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

45!?! No way! You don't look a day over 29!

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a GREAT birthday!

~jill said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Happiest of birthdays to you!! Hope you get the treat of your choice, be it cake, ice cream, cupcake....;-)

Eve said...

Woohoo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

AForestFrolic said...

Oh Happy Birthday to you Dawn!!

Jamie :)

LT said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you Dawn!!
I figure they don't really count after 40 right?? Oh wait, why was I standing in the living room again (actually for me it is "where did I leave my coffee cup again?"
Hugs to you on this day girl!!

aurora said...

Have a fabulous birthday, Girlie!!! ♥

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

Happy birthday! Just remember--get older, not old. There IS a difference!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday MamaBee!

blueviolet said...

I just barely beat you there and it's not bad at all!

Happy Birthday!

everythingisjustwonderful said...

Happy birthday Dawn! I hope this year brings you everything you deserve! :)

Tim Riley said...

Happy belated Birthday Dawn!

Jenners said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one struggling not to be a bearded lady!

The Mrs. said...

Great attitude!!! Need some of what you're drinking!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin