Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's What's Inside that Counts

Whew!  Company is gone....school is officially underway at our house...my menopausal brain continues to short out regularly (why did I come in this room again?  how did I get to this part of town?)...it's back to normal at the Smith house.


Keepin' it short and sweet today...found a little somethin' for Chilly...


Who wouldn't want an adorable cuddly kidney to squeeze at bedtime?  Here Chilly...for you...


Yep...urine in my thoughts, Chilly...hope you're having a pee-ceful day....


I didn't realize how adorable my own organs were until I saw this last night...






This is my intestine!  Isn't she cute???  Apparently, she loves it when I drink my Yakult probiotics beverage daily!  Awww...


Bet ya' didn't know how cute your insides were!  And talented too!  Mine blows bubbles...really...it's on film!  Check it out...my intestine made a commercial!





You're welcome...I know...you couldn't have gone another minute without seeing that....


Have a lovely day!








22 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Haha, that is hilarious.

Peece Out!

Randi Troxell said...

that so very weird!
but i hope you have a brilliant day!!

Kelly said...

Funny! Good luck with the start of school for you.

blueviolet said...

Now those organs aren't even gross at all!

Nancy Face said...

Hey! I never knew our intestines and kidneys were so darn cute! Love it! :)

Chaka said...

I'm glad things are back to normal for you. I was impressed with the organ toys, but I'm more impressed with your punning abilities.

Kim said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh, and have a great weekend : )

Tonjia said...

:-) too funny! from one menopauser to another... oh crap I forgot what I was going to say!

Jenners said...

It would never occur to me that there might be a stuffed kidney out there in the world!!!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Too funny! Thanks for always making me smile!

otin said...

My intestines make me dance sometimes!!

Eve said...

I had.no idea. I wonder of my insides are that adorable? Lol.

The Mrs. said...

Cuuute! Hope Chilly is doing okay! x

Dapoppins said...

where oh where did you come upon a stuffed cuddly kidney?

Katie @ http://www.smworkshop.com said...

Wow! That commercial makes me want to run out and buy a Yakult, but only if my intestine promises to blow bubbles....thanks for that laugh.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Who thinks of these things :-) Very cute.
jj

SHELLY said...

Dawn,
Oh gosh, at the Medical Bookstore at University of Arizona, they have a whole barrel of all those cute organs and bacteria. Before we moved I was going to get one for Sarah every month! Darn-it. OK, so I secretly wanted them for myself. LOVED the pin=worm...lol

SHELLY said...

Dawn,
Oh gosh, at the Medical Bookstore at University of Arizona, they have a whole barrel of all those cute organs and bacteria. Before we moved I was going to get one for Sarah every month! Darn-it. OK, so I secretly wanted them for myself. LOVED the pin=worm...lol

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

LOL...too funny...and so weird it's almost cute! ;-)

theUngourmet said...

Wow, I really don't know what to say! I think my son would think this commercial was pretty funny. I'll have to show him! ;D

bluecottonmemory said...

LOL - How funny! I guess those are inside toys?

magpie said...

omg i'm absolutely dying! that was hilarious!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin