Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cat Chat!

video

Ok..I didn't try to fix this because it reminded me of those old sixties versions of the Godzilla movies where everyone's mouth movements didn't match up with what you heard....lol! (plus I'm pretty darn exhausted and didn't feel like messing with it...I think my PMS Duckie is trying to make an appearance..) It was totally Cat's idea to do her "Cat Chat" webcast...I told her I was going to call it Catzilla...she wasn't impressed....I was met with an icy glare....diva.....I mean, for goodness sakes, she had to wear a ballgown to shoot 20 seconds of video! lol!

22 comments:

MaryCatherine said...

That was so adorable!!!!

Beth said...

Awesome cat chat!

LadyStyx said...

She's cute. I see what ya mean about the old 60's Godzilla movies.

annie kelleher said...

LOL that was so cute! hope your week is happy!!

sandy said...

How cute!

Me said...

Stinkin' cute! I am excited to see who your winners are!

Jenni Jiggety said...

VERY cute! She's a natural!

pam said...

Oh, she is adorable!! Love the dollhouse in the background!!

Jillene said...

So freaking cute!!

Vickie said...

What a cutie!

Kristina P. said...

She is very cute. And I love your new header!

Whitney said...

So darling! I love the new banner, it's fab!

Bobby G said...

DUDE! your site is a clusterfuck of craziness! Cute vid tho!

Annie said...

Does she have an agent yet? LOL!

blognut said...

Cute! Love the new look, too.

Yaya said...

How cute is that!? Her voice sounds just like the little boy in Big Daddy w adam sandler.

Heather said...

Too cute!

Kathy B! said...

Aw, she's adorable! I always wear my ballgown when I do videos, too, so cut her some slack, woman!

Tracy said...

You mean it's not normal to wear a ballgown for every public appearence made (20 seconds or 20 minutes?!) hahaha!!
She is soooo stinkin cute!

Marie Reed said...

Hooray to all the winners!

Deb said...

i think she looks perfect. it's exactly what i wear when i blog!

although, cat, i was a little disappointed you pulled back your lovely bangs behind the tiara.

Brenda Jean said...

She's so adorable that I just want to hug her and give her smooches because moms can do that:)

I will be looking for more cat chats!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin